Mobile Phone Hack(receive police transmissions)

Cell Phone Hack(receive police transmissions) - Video

kaash

Let me see if I've got this straight:

Fifteen years ago, Billy Tauzin was upset that you could listen to cellphones on a police scanner. They got rid of that, and the typical $100 Radio Shack can't listen to cellphones anymore. Now this guy comes along and tells me how I can use a cellphone to listen to police calls. Uh, isn't that, like, backwards, or something?

Furthermore, I haven't seen that video, but does it not show someone using a table knife to work on his cellphone? I mean, is that the ideal tool for working on surface-mounted devices, or what?

Reply to
Beloved Leader

Hell, no. 100-watt chisel-point soldering iron, and welding gloves.

--
"Liberals used to be the ones who argued that sending U.S. troops abroad
was a small price to pay to stop genocide; now they argue that genocide