Mitsubishi HS-U52 transistor P/N needed

I need a transistor P/N for a Mitsubishi HS-U52, VCR. The part in question is ( Q902 ) on the power supply board. Any help would be geatly appreciated. Thanks Mark

Reply to
sprtflr

I have the manual for the HS-U57 and this should be similar. Q902 is a pnp transistor, part number 2SA1619A. If the collector of this transistor connects to R904, a 100 ohm resistor, which in turns connects the anode of D914, then I'd say we have a match.

--
David Farber
David Farber's Service Center

Thanks Dave, sure looks like the right one. I'll giv'er a shot. Thanks for giving a FNG to this board a hand.

Mark G. Appleton, WI

Reply to
sprtflr