Minolta RP605Z microfilm reader/printer

I am looking at purchasing this microfilm reader/printer on an auction. I am told the only problem with this machine, is the image rotator does not work. Any ideas on what I am looking at for fixing the problem? Thanks.

--
jedeka
Reply to

you're probably looking at a whole lot of wasted time and hunting for parts, unless you have a local slide projector/typewriter/microfilm repair shop in town.

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

if older one then just a simple manual drive band, if newer then motor/servo system

Reply to
N_Cook