mini din type DC power plug wanted can't trace it

I have a broken power output plug on my laptop psu. it is like a svideo mini din plug but has 4 pins in a roughly square formation except that the bottom pair of pins are slightly closer together than the top pair. it has no plastic locator inside the barrel of the plug but has two indented locators on the outer steel barrel. The plug is round and has the same outward appearance as the svideo plugs.

I have tried maplins and RS components but can not find the listed as I begrudge paying =A360 for a new psu for the sake of a plug I would be most grateful to anyone who could help me source one or who could give me the proper name for the plug sothat I can try further myself.

Thanks in advance Invadar.

Reply to
invadar

I have tried maplins and RS components but can not find the listed as I begrudge paying £60 for a new psu for the sake of a plug I would be most grateful to anyone who could help me source one or who could give me the proper name for the plug sothat I can try further myself.

Thanks in advance Invadar.

Poke around on

and see if you can match it.

NSM