Midland 74-200 WX Receiver--Need Service Manual or Info.

I need the service manual or information for this receiver. Have checked Midland's web site and the sources for service information people have offered here in response to others' queries, all to no avail. Would gladly pay for a useable service manual (I did find the schemkatic diagram) or for legibale scan or photocopy of same. TIA! ~db~®

Reply to
~db~®