Meanwell sine inverter--information needed

It's a TS-1000-124A, a "true sine", 120VAC 1000W output, 24VDC input:

I'm looking for a schematic of this or other Meanwell sine inverter.

Anyone familiar with how similar these Meanwell sine inverter input voltage stages are (rectification & input to the "chopper")? Would a 24VDC unit work on 12VDC? Or might these boards be made for several DC voltages and populate (or not) certain components?

I don't have the unit but am contemplating that it may somehow be useful on

12v, maybe derated.

Thanks.

Reply to
Spare Change

Why not buy one of the 12V models?

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

On Mar 19, 2019, Winfield Hill wrote (in article ):

Because free is always better. Unless it isn?t, as in this case.

Reply to
Spare Change