McMaster-Carr ROCKS!

I ordered on 8-22 some ABS plastic rod from McMaster-Carr. The package arrived yesterday but it had some other sort of plastic cut from plate. So I called sales about 4:30 PM and informed them of the mistake. This was the first incorect shipment I have received from McMaster-Carr in at least 30 years of buying from them. Well, just a few minutes ago, about 11:00 AM, arrives a tube with the proper plastic rod in it. I totally did not expect an overnight shipment! Boy, what service! They Rock! Eric

Reply to
etpm

Same general opinion of McC, and for the same general reasons!

Peter Wieck Melrose Park, PA

Reply to
peterwieck33

Totally agree with you on Mcmaster. EssentraComponents now ReidSupply isn't bad either. Digikey has always been good.

Mcmaster stuff always arrives very quickly, MSCdirect has raised their prices, but usually I get next day service. Sometimes I pick up locally, if I don't want to pay for postage.

Reply to
Ron D.