Maybe I need another 'scope?

It was sent at 1:46. I did just notice though that I only used one "R". I j ust now sent it to tabbypurr, so it should be there. In fact I think we hav e had email before because as I put in the other "R" is popped up with a dr opdown below with the address. So it should be there. Lemme know if it ain' t.

Reply to
jurb6006

just now sent it to tabbypurr, so it should be there. In fact I think we h ave had email before because as I put in the other "R" is popped up with a dropdown below with the address. So it should be there. Lemme know if it ai n't.

thanks, got the email now, but no attachment :/ I suspect google stole it.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr