manualuniverse - warning

I needed a service manual today for my very old car radio-cassette. The only place I could find that listed the model was

"Remember, your manual is just a click away, since we deliver it within minutes of your purchase!" the site says.

Just the ticket! Or it would be except that it's now 11 hours since my purchase and I've heard nothing, and no responses to my email queries.

Buyer beware!

rgds all, graham.

Reply to
graham

Get your refund from PayPal. Colin

Reply to
Colin Horsley

If you'll learn how to use a search engine,

these things aren't difficult to check out:

JeffM

Generally caution is wise with vendors who not give an address, phone, or other simple, decent means to step on their toes. On the other hand, 11 hours may be a bit short. I'd recommend to send them a mail with a "delivery until .." date of, say, 5 days. If they don't deliver until then, go find out their provider and begin to harass him.

Regards, and good luck, H.

PS1 Never believe politicians, banks, vendors, unmarried women.

PS2 manualuniverse.com

Registrant: Domains by Proxy, Inc. DomainsByProxy.com

15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353 Scottsdale, Arizona 85260 United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc.

Domain Name: MANUALUNIVERSE.COM Created on: 14-Apr-06 Expires on: 14-Apr-10 Last Updated on: 15-Mar-08

Administrative Contact: Private, Registration Domains by Proxy, Inc. DomainsByProxy.com

15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353 Scottsdale, Arizona 85260 United States (480) 624-2599

Technical Contact: Private, Registration Domains by Proxy, Inc. DomainsByProxy.com

15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353 Scottsdale, Arizona 85260 United States (480) 624-2599
Reply to
Heinz Schmitz