Magnavox CCR095AT04

Does anyone have a schematic for this chassis (9" TV w/ VCR)...or the chassis sitting on the bench? I need to know the value of R36, which has burned so much that I can't tell the blacks from the browns. I _think_ it's a 10-ohm 1%(brown black black gold brown), but the only band that's definite is the gold band.

Thx for any help.

Shenzie

Reply to
Shenzie

In data Wed, 21 Jun 2006 02:19:18 +0200, Shenzie ha scritto:

photos of the chassis? in the rear, there isn't h number of chassis?

--
Inty.Evolution
intiglietta@email.it -> per email normali e con immagini Jpeg

Sorry. I cited the chassis nomenclature in the title of my message but didn't (re-)cite it in the body: CCR095AT04.

Shenzie

Reply to
Shenzie

Shenzie wrote in news:baadnTvDYKTGHQTZnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.com:

If the number you gave is a chassis number, what's the model number of the set? Schematics and service manuals are often filed under model number.

Reply to
Jim Land

Thx for the reply, Jim.

The nomenclature I gave, CCR095AT04, is the only number visible. It's on a label on the back of the case as a "model" number. In addition, it's on a label on the chassis.

Feeling brave, I replaced the obviously bulged bipolar 6.8 uF capacitor associated with the burned resistor, and, by deduction and close inspection, concluded that R36 really is 10 Ohms. The set is working again...and I'm declaring victory!

Shenzie

Jim Land wrote:

Reply to
Shenzie

R9036 connected to horizontal yoke shows as 15 ohm 1 watt.

Reply to
Bill S.