Magnavox 1K8870 8 track cassette player/recorder, need owners manual

I had this unit in my basement for I don't remember how many years. An old guy gave it to me. He said that it worked and he thought that I could use i t. So did I. I think that was about 20 years ago. I always thought that "so me day" I might get the 8 track tapes out of the attic and actually listen to them. But realistically, I never will.

So a customer came by recently who wants to buy it. I'm fixing it up for hi m but he really would like an owners manual. I think this thing came over o n the Santa Maria, so I know that it's a long shot, but does anyone have an owners manual or perhaps have a source for one? .

This guy also wants to buy my Benjamin Miracord turn table that I haven't u sed in years as well. Don't want to let this guy get away. Happy days. No eggs for dinner this week...Thanks for any help. Lenny.

Reply to
captainvideo462009