M5M5189 static RAM chips

I need a few replacement M5M5189 or something compatible. This is a 16Kx4 static RAM chip in a surface mount package. I already did the google thing and came up with page after page of useless IC broker sites, where can I buy a few of these?

Reply to
James Sweet

This might help: Cross for M5M5189

64K (16K*4) HM6289 5V HITACHI HM6789 5V HITACHI TC55417 5V TOSHIBA MB81C75 5V FUJITSU M5M5189 5V MITSUBISHI ******************* CXK5465 5V SONY LH5167 5V SHARP Am99C165 5V AMD CY7C166 5V CYPRESS IDT6198 5V IDT IDT7198 5V IDT IDT71981 5V IDT IDT71982 5V IDT KM6466 5V SAMSUNG L7C166 5V LOGIC MCM6290 5V MOTOROLA SR64E4 5V LATTICE TMS6789 5V TI

Found at :

dkuhajda

Yeah I was looking at that, problem is every one of those I tried searching for came up with loads of hits for those @(&%! chip brokers, I hate those useless things, they make it nearly impossible to find any components with Google.

Reply to
James Sweet

BTW for what device, make and model, are you needing this particular ic.

Reply to
dkuhajda

It's part of the page memory in an old Sun Sparcstation 2, I know I could just find a whole new unit for a few dollars but I'd like to fix this one.

Reply to
James Sweet