looking for transistor

Please help me to find transistor 2SC5931.Thank you

Reply to
Max

Ken Weitzel

That's of no use to an individual, it's a link to another of those worthless chip brokers, great if you want to buy 10,000 of them I suppose but who does?

Anyway that part is a relatively high voltage HOT, probably for a large CRT monitor. Seems those are getting harder to come by these days, but there might be a suitably similar NTE equivilant. None of my usual sources have it so I'm afraid I can't be of much help.

Reply to
James Sweet

This transistor came from 36"Sharp TV I checked NTE there is nothing.Checked all companies like MCM Electronics or similar nothing.

Reply to
Max

Try ordering it through Sharp.

Dave