Looking for schematic diagram for Sony CD/ DVD player DVP-NS355

Schematic and/or repair manual for Sony DVP-NS355, anyone? Thanks, Anders J

Reply to
Anders Johansson

On Fri, 22 May 2009 15:53:05 GMT, "Anders Johansson" put finger to keyboard and composed:

I haven't checked these ...

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Exactly what I need. Thank you very much Franc. Anders

"Franc Zabkar" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Anders Johansson