Looking for old GE portable B&W 16" tube style tvs...

I figure it's worth a shot. The B&W Portable TV is a GE model SF3101BK - (15SF Chassis) but can be white, black, gray or painted plastic cabinet.

I also need a/several picture tube/s 16CWP4A or substitute, used OK if in good working order.

Thanks,

John :-#)#

-- (Please post followups or tech inquiries to the newsgroup) John's Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9 Call (604)872-5757 or Fax 872-2010 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)

John Robertson

Check out - rec.antiques.radio+phono - there is a guy or two in there who usually does the older TV stuff - maybe they can help out. One of them, I believe is in your area - or at least "Canada".

Reply to
radiosrfun