Looking for JVC GR-C7U Camcorder Service Manuals/Schematics

Hi everyone... I recently got an old jvc camcorder (GR-C7U) and I'm searchi= ng for some kind of service manual or schematic. Most of the results are pa= ges that want my money in exchange of it. If anyone has it or knows somepla= ce it could be, please tell me.

Also, in 2005, "JVC dude" posted in this group saying that he had that serv= ice manual... I'm trying to contact him too, any contact info would be appr= eciated.

Many thanks, Gonzalo =C1vila

Reply to
gonzaloavilaalterach