Looking for Fluke Instruction Sheet

I'm looking for an instruction sheet for installing the 1300 MHz prescaler, Option 72XXA-331K, into the Fluke 7260A or 7261A counters. It is Fluke Stock Number 546087 (Instruction Sheet 72XXA-331K). Fluke no longer had any record of it when I checked.

I have the manuals for both counters. The instruction sheet is listed in the parts list, but not included in the manual. This option was not considered "field installable". I bought one on eBay and would like to install it!

Fred

Reply to
Fred McKenzie

Fred -

Call Fluke Service at: Within US: 888.993.5853 Outside US: 1-425-446-5480

I talked to their Service manager last autumn. If they don't have the specific document -- their experience should be able to guide you.

g. beat

Reply to
g. beat