Looking for 2mm pitch 2-row female connectors

Hi folks,

I've got an industrial PC module (MSI MS-96F6). I'm looking for matching connectors. 2.54mm molex is common, 2.0mm is not!

8, 10, and 12-way required. I'd be happy with either crimps/housings or IDC headers.

Can anyone identify the make and series, and supplier(UK).

Adrian C
Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

JST PHD series?

Reply to
Andy Burns

Look at radiospares.com

Reply to
Look165

Thanks Andy, that's them :) (cost, ouch...)

--
Adrian C
Reply to

I think laptop disk drives used that size before they went to SATA. I once hand-wired a CompactFlash to IDE laptop adapter with ribbon cable. That probably doesn't help though.

Reply to
Clifford Heath