logo of an N in a circle, ?

Maker of potentiometers, switch+pots, "compensated" pots , around in 1979, probably Japanese (in a Yamaha amp of that time)

Reply to
N_Cook

Unusual form, as the tracks are theoretically replaceable , on a separate arc of paxolin, if you remove the rivet at either end.

Reply to
N_Cook

Hi,

I can't picture the logo, but the most common make I saw after Alps was Nobel.

Regards, Tim Schwartz Bristol Electronics

Reply to
Tim Schwartz

1979,

A lazy-S these days, perhaps a simpler N in the simpler 70s

Reply to
N_Cook

En el artículo , N_Cook escribió:

Before my time, but possibly Nichicon, whose name I have seen on caps?

--
 (\_/)
(='.'=)