Logitech driving force steering wheel faulty...

Hello all, Suddenly our Logitech driving force steering wheel began to smoke and what I could see was the dc motor driver chip burned. The chip is burned so badly I cannot see the identy numbers on top, to change it. Anyone has a working Logitech driving force steering wheel, who could give me the numbers on the IC. The pcb has only 3 IC's, the driver chip is a wide 16 pin SMD chip. Thanks a lot!!

Reply to
powerampfreak

could see was the dc motor driver chip burned.

it.

the numbers on the IC. The pcb has only 3 IC's, the driver chip is a wide 16 pin SMD chip. Thanks a lot!!

Pro or GT? Find the FCC ID number for the steering wheel. It should be on the serial number label. Go thee unto:

and inscribe the number into the search box. Eventually, you should find photos of the boards and insides under "inside photos".

Also, Google images usually finds inside photos:

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
 Click to see the full signature