Logik vcr help needed-desperately

I'm lookng for a programming users manual for the Logik LVA 2202., I can set up program for recording, but can't figure out the last button sequence to get it to go into timer mode. Anyone know where I can find a pdf have a copy of this? Or even a fax of the timer recording page. HELP thanks, snipped-for-privacy@muderick.com

Reply to
Mike Muderick

Mike Muderick ha escrito:

some of those vcrs were made by samsung in the late 80s. how old is your unit?

-B

I don't know that particular model, but for most VCRs manufactured in the last ten years, after you set the timer from the menu, you insert a recordable tape and press the power button. Usually a small red LED or "timer" display will light up on the VCR's front panel. Just be sure it's a new tape or one that is cued up to the place on the tape you want to record, and the record-protect tab is intact.

Reply to
Jumpster Jiver