linux based amusement machines.

I recently heard there are linux based amusement machines, but I cannot find anything on the net. Anyone knows something about these?

Reply to
leopardus

Wicaksono

And what does this have to do with repair?

You either ask in a linux newsgroup, or one of those newsgroups devoted to arcade games, which seem to exist since every so often they crosspost to here.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Black

Yes, I've been working on one since Summer 2003. See my blog for more information.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson, Jerusalem, Israel gsm@mendelson.com  N3OWJ/4X1GM
IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667  Fax ONLY: 972-2-648-1443 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838