LG microwave/combo.

Someone's been over eager with the cleaning cloth - the model number has pretty much rubbed away.

It looks like maybe CO800??AW.

I've Googled for pictures hoping for an identification, but didn't have much luck with that.

Anyone know of a gallery of such pictures?

Thanks.

Reply to
Ian Field

I find it a lot easier to google spare part vendors. Every part belongs to a number, so they usually have extensive lists. I tried this on and it promises a list of over 900 models.

c4urs11

Andy Burns

Thanks - there was one looked almost similar, but the model number couldn't match what little I could make out from the label on the back.

Reply to
Ian Field