Lenovo Thinkpad T500 Keyboard Removal

Purchased a refurbished Lenovo T500. It is in great like new shape with Win XP Pro installed. Just what I need.

BUT ... the keyboard is not installed properly.

The left-hand side of the keyboard depresses with a key press. The right-hand side is fine.

So maybe some thing is missing to keep the keyboard from depressing.

I will be using this laptop extensively so i do not want it to have a keyboard problem related to this flexing.

How to get the keyboard out ? What to use to bolster the keyboard on the left side. ?

TIA

Reply to
KnowName

Nothing. There's probably a cable out of place, or an extra long screw, or something causing the left side to lift.

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
 Click to see the full signature