LED flashlight

I have some LED flashlights and stuff. Its amazing how many expensive aluminum casing there are. In, fact, I have been looking for the plastic insulated cases, and have not really found one. I do have plastic flashlights that I use around electronics or electrical equipment, but someday, I hope they start making cheap plastic LED flashlights.

greg

Reply to
GregS

aluminum

cases,

around electronics

plastic

Large diameter heatshrink covering ?

N Cook

Put it in a condom..... ;)

Bob

Bob Urz

the plastic

your not really looking

I do have plastic flashlights that I use around electronics or electrical equipment, but someday, I hope they start making cheap plastic LED flashlights.

they are everywhere, i use a Stanley led as pictured here

TimPerry