LCD type video projector

3200 hours on lamp counter so not surprising little/no red in the image. With an RGB test image, going in saturation of each from white at left to black at right. No red in the red section , just blue. As unlike multi-mirror chip and colour wheel with RGB and clear sections, just R,G,B feeds to the 3x LCD combiner optical block,AFAICS. So why 0.3 along the green colour bar is there perfect white? Pure white in the image is a yellow colour
Reply to
N_Cook

Hard to make sense out of that. Are you saying you have a three panel LCD projo that has ... f***ed if I know.

Put a white field on it and see what you see. Then black. Get at least that far. Describe what you see.

Reply to
jurb6006

silly me. Months ago I'd replaced the "blue" swivable polarizer and reset it to optimum but I'd forgotten to tighten the setting screw and wiht carrying around, it had of course dispodged. I'll have to prop-off the boards again, bit of a pain, and reset it again with a black image feed.

Reply to
N_Cook