LCD transistor equivalent

Hi Group, I'm repairing a 17" LCD and can't seem to obtain a 2SC5707 in Australia. Does anyone know of an equivalent? Ta Mouse

Reply to
Mouse

Make and model of LCD?

I have noticed a number of requests for 2SC5707's for 17" LCD's so they may be prone to failure. It might be a dud PSU design which is causing a high 5707 failure rate.

Reply to
Ross Herbert

Would it be a Dell/Benq 172fpb?

Reply to
Ross Herbert

Thank you everyone for your input. Yes, it's a BenQ but I don't have the model number on me at the moment. It looks as if this is just a bad design issue which will need some head scratching or the bin. Ta Mouse.

Reply to
Mouse