LCD screen goes blank after a second or less

I have a nice sony 19' LCD screen (color )but it goes blank after almost a second after it has been switched on. It displays the image from the PC but after the said time the image can faintly be seen I'm suspecting the high voltage inverter but finding a replacement here in Ghana- W/A is a problem Can anyone tell me the problem if I'm wrong? or suggest a solution. May I also know the voltage to the tubes? (as I may try to build an improvise ) It has 2 tubes each with 3 leads. What does the 3rd lead do ? if not a ground wire. Thanks all good pals on this wave.

Reply to
fynnashba