Laser questions - eBay find

Hi all,

I recently picked up what appears to a flashlamp pumped YAG laser from ebay: https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F292671946347

I'm curious if anyone has details on what type of rod is in it, specifically if it's Nd:YAG or Er:YAG. I want to get the right goggle to use with it.

I managed to get it to lase easily using 900V supply and 36 uF cap I had from an older power supply I built for a smaller yag laser.

As a side note, if anyone want to pick one up, I think its a great price and seems to be capable of blowing holes through a razor blade with enough pump energy :)

Re: Laser questions - eBay find

"Do not look into laser with remaining good eye."

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0