Laptop LCD Screen Repair Please Help (Advise Needed Please)

Hi Guys,

After removing the cover to investage lines down my laptop lcd screen i have found some strips (thin plastic strips looking like FILM out of a camera) when i move my finger nail along one of these strips the screen checks perfect, although when i remove my finger from that particular part the lines apear again, what would be the best way of fixing the screen? can anyone advise in this feild?

TIA

Regards,

Batman2007

Reply to
Batman2007

It's really tricky to fix those. Sometimes a dab of glue on the corner will work, or gluing something down to press on the ribbon cable. I don't know of any way to repair the original bonding yourself.

Reply to
James Sweet