KYORITSU FET-VOM K-200. How to set BIAS?

Hi...
I have an old KYORITSU K-200 FET VOM. I would like to align it the proper w
ay. I have found the DC-cal and AC-cal. And those calibration isn't that ha
rd to understand. But there is a cal called BIAS (VR 4). Is there someone w
ho knows how to set the BIAS. I have set the BIAS-cal in mid position, and
the instrument seems to work allright.

Best regards from SWEDEN
Bo-Lennart Karlsson

Re: KYORITSU FET-VOM K-200. How to set BIAS?
 way. I have found the DC-cal and AC-cal. And those calibration isn't that
hard to understand. But there is a cal called BIAS (VR 4). Is there someone
 who knows how to set the BIAS. I have set the BIAS-cal in mid position, an
d the instrument seems to work allright.

Re: KYORITSU FET-VOM K-200. How to set BIAS?
 way. I have found the DC-cal and AC-cal. And those calibration isn't that
hard to understand. But there is a cal called BIAS (VR 4). Is there someone
 who knows how to set the BIAS. I have set the BIAS-cal in mid position, an
d the instrument seems to work allright.

Hi Trevor....thank's for Your reply. But I have already downloaded that ope
rating manual. But it dosen't say anything about how to align the instrumen
t. What I mean is: At what range should I adjust the DC-cal and AC-cal? And
 there is a variabel C in the voltage-divider. At what frequency should I a
djust that? 1 kHz or 10 kHz???. And finally, how should I adjust the BIAS-c
al. I understand that BIAS-cal is for to make the 2 FET more matched.
The instrument works pretty well. The linearity is pretty good. But I would
 like to see if I can get it better.
Thanks anyway. I keep looking around to see if I can get any adjustment pro
cedure.

// Bo-Lennart Karlsson
Falun, SWEDEN

Re: KYORITSU FET-VOM K-200. How to set BIAS?
 way. I have found the DC-cal and AC-cal. And those calibration isn't that
hard to understand. But there is a cal called BIAS (VR 4). Is there someone
 who knows how to set the BIAS. I have set the BIAS-cal in mid position, an
d the instrument seems to work allright.

I searched a forum, that say that BK Precision had a licens to make a simil
ar instrument like K-200. BK Precision called it "BK Precision Solid State
179 FET-VOM". Is there someone who has a Service Manual including a adjustm
ent procedure?
I would appriciate if You couls share it with me.

Best regards
Bo-Lennart Karlsson
Falun, SWEDEN

Site Timeline