JVC TV Goes off after about 5 seconds.

I have talked about this TV b4 but i could not give enouth details. This TV powers up but goes to standby after about five (5) seconds. I can hear and feel the flyback switched on for that short time. The model number is AV-20N10 . The micro processor is MN1873287JE

205A3304 I'm Suspecting the u-com (micro-processor). Can anything else be the problem? Thanks all good pals
Reply to
fynnashba

Hello,

Hmm, no. I'd rather suspect the power supply. Did you check all the caps in the supply (ESR, capacitance) ?

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian Glaubitz

DId you see full raster before shutdown? I have one at home now that shutdown when the Vertical output IC failed. New IC and caps around it and it was back on line.

Bob

Bob Urz

In data Sat, 17 Jun 2006 22:55:10 +0200, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com ha scritto:

Chassis number?

5 seconds exactly or variable? may be a sort of timer? your set has this feature?
--
Inty.Evolution
intiglietta@email.it -> per email normali e con immagini Jpeg