JVC TV AV32720 power supply problem

I have sound but no picture because I have no HV. I have no HV because I have no B+. I measured for B+ with collector of HOT disconnected but found none. No fuses or bad parts found - except for C523 1uf/160v. All other caps check ok. This set uses STR S5708 for regulation. Is it known to cause problems ? I hate to replace it unnecessarily - too much $$$. Thanks for your tips.

Tony

Reply to
moonlite

You have good audio ? From the Tv speakers? But No main B+!

-- ========================== Jeff Stielau Shoreline Electronics Repair

344 East Main Street Clinton,CT 06413 860-399-1861 860-664-3535 (fax) snipped-for-privacy@snet.net ========================
Reply to
Shoreline Electronics