Is there any way to adjust this?

Laughable Ill-Informed Blaming Entitled Race-Bating Anti-Capitalist Loudmouth

Reply to
Steve & Lynn

You do have a point.

However, if you comb your hair *JUST* right, perhaps no one will notice.

Reply to
pfjw

WHAT?? I CAN'T HEAR YOU. CAN YOU SPEAK UP? IT'S HARD TO HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF ALL THESE CRYING LIBERALS.

Reply to
Steve & Lynn

That's understandable. Second-hand stuff doesn't always tell you its history. Sometimes you need meters to be accurate. Sometimes not, I guess.

Reply to
mogulah