Is anybody there who can help me with a rf transmitter circuit........??

Please i really request u ,if u know of a rf transmitter circuit please mail it 2 me.

Reply to
pg978.iitkgp

You are already using google, so its time to learn to use their search engine.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Go to google and find some yourself.

Don

Reply to
Don Bowey

You will have to learn English to use Google because it does not understand SMS junk and neither do most people here. John G

Reply to
John G