International Rectifier component help

Hi,

I am looking for a (I think it is MosFet) with part number mark on the component as follow:

First line: FU9024N Second line: I(diode symbol)R330A IR330A Third line: 7F 17

I think it is made from International Rectifier and the component number is IR330A. Unfortunately, I could not find any information on this component. Could someone help to locate this component? If the component, if there any substitute component?

Thanks a lot for help.

Eric

Several packages available - not sure which you need.

Hope this may help.

Peter Wieck Melrose Park. PA

Reply to
Peter W.

IRFU9024N

RL

Reply to
legg

Hi Legg,

Thank you for your helping. My LCD monitor will back to life again soon.

Eric

Sometimes just the checking the electrolytic caps is enough.

RL

Reply to
legg