Inteq projection TV IQ5297DT: no image, burning smell

I have an Inteq 52" projection TV, model IQ5297DT. A while ago the picture suddenly disappeared and there was a burning smell.

After that, when I turn the TV on, there is no image whatsoever, I can hear the sound but after about 3-4 seconds a high pitch noise is coming from the back. I opened the back panels but couldn't see where it's coming from.

Also about a year or so ago, one input line stopped working but the second one worked fine until this burning smell.

Any advice on what to look for or estimate of cost for repairs? Is it worth repairing or should I buy a new set considering the previous problems?

Reply to
Inteq IQ5297DT