Innolux LCD monitors and TVs any good?

Does anybody know how good are the LCD monitors and TVs manufactured by Innolux? They make the 22" monitors sold under the Emprex brand, including the one that was $140 after rebate from Fry's last black Friday.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

These are not main stream name brands. I would rather spend my dollars on a monitor that is a well known name brand and be sure that I can have service and support for it.

Jerry G. ======

Reply to
Jerry G.

Usually you get what you pay for, more or less.

Reply to
James Sweet

Probably as good as any other off-brand set. Make sure the warranty is decent especially concerning the display screen.

Reply to
Meat Plow

Reply to
peter