Information Unlimited dealings?

Anyone here have difficulty dealing with this firm?  I ordered parts
from them to build a kit, but the remainder of the parts needed are
outdated.  I contacted them, but they take forever to respond and said
they would refund but that's been well over a month ago.  Anyone know
how to get them moving?

Re: Information Unlimited dealings?
On 2019/11/18 5:42 p.m., KDKA2 wrote:

ts

said

now

If paid by credit card challenge the charge as "Goods not as advertised".

If PayPal complain to PayPal...

and so on...

John :-#)#

Re: Information Unlimited dealings?

rts from them
? I
efund

em moving?
".

A few years back I ordered a DVD from an outfit in Spain. The DVD was due
 to be
officially released a month or two later. However the company lead me to
believe
they had it in stock. I paid with PayPal. Time passed and after they didn
't
deliver I filed a complaint with PayPal.

They quickly refunded my money. A month of so later they shipped me the D
VD for
free. Didn't really matter then as I had found it it on a binary group. I
curious, it was by Paco de Lucia.

Years earlier I had purchased a service of some sort, I can't recall, as
a one
shot deal. They subscribed me to a monthly renewal auto pay. I complained
 and
ask them if I needed to talk to PayPal. They replied, "Oh no! We'll cance
l your
sub."

Re: Information Unlimited dealings?

arts

nyone
d".

We were scammed out of $4000USD by a customer via PayPal back in 2006 -
so it isn't all good news...

https://flippers.com/auctions.html

John :-#(#

Re: Information Unlimited dealings?

parts from

 refund

them moving?
ed".
due to
me to
r they
e DVD
roup. If
as a one
ned and
ncel
 so it

I've hear some horror tales about them too. Frozen accounts for months.
I'd never allow them to hold my money.

Re: Information Unlimited dealings?

Tell them that you will expose them in a world-wide-popular
electronics forum.

lunatic fringe electronics

Re: Information Unlimited dealings?

Strange, because you don't visit EEVblog.

Tim

--
Seven Transistor Labs, LLC
Re: Information Unlimited dealings?
snipped-for-privacy@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:

** That is not near as silly as it sounds.

Cos it actually happened to me, about 13 year ago - after I posted a fairly
 innocent complaint on usenet about a circuit idea published in an Australi
an magazine called "Silicon Chip".

Little did I know I was being watched.

Soon got a red hot phone call from the magazine with thinly veiled treats f
ollowed up by a letter from a Sydney based lawyer with an American sounding
 name and writing style: Lynden E. Hooper. It demanded a formal apology in
the next 7 days posted on the same forum.

The letter spoke of "defamation act" plus "Chat room" and fair had me in st
iches when I read it.

So I whipped off a reply of about 250 words, written in the style of Jed Cl
ampet of the Beverly Hillbillies.

Never heard a thing back.....

....  Phil

Re: Information Unlimited dealings?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says...

Is that like "the dance of the seven veils"? ;-)

Mike.

Re: Information Unlimited dealings?
On Monday, November 18, 2019 at 11:19:10 PM UTC-5, Phil Allison wrote:

The only thing dubious about your story is the "fairly innocent" part.

That is not within your repertoire.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

Site Timeline