Information on microwave transfer switch

Good Morning, for my thesis I've to design a transfer switch operating between 8 and

14 Ghz, I would want to ask you where I could found a little bit of tutorials on this theme in a way to avoid many stupid questions for you. I've already searched on google but I've found just commercial information while I'm interested to schemas and designs consideration on this topic.

Many Thanks for your help,

Antonio D'Ottavio

etantonio

Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY**

Of course I assumed you were talking about a waveguide transfer switch. If not that case, you could design a coaxial switch that would be far simpler, but more lossy and poorer return loss.