Indesit W103 washing machine module

I have been having trouble with my washer mechanical parts ok now removed module and believe fault is on this board. Does anyone know what component th check in this largese board I wondered about a 3 legged transistor shape component with markings MRC15 A1Q or R1Q 0050 the letters ON was in a circle. It is secured to a heatsink by a screw at the top.

I anyone knows what it is and how to check it I would be much obliged. Do you know an equivalent?

Thanks, Pete in UK

Reply to
pete

It`s a complex board, you`ll be lucky to find a circuit diagram for it. If you need the machine back in service in a hurry, QER at

will repair it for you for £29 + vat. Usually they are back by return post.

HTH

Ron(UK)

--
Lune Valley Audio
Public Address Systems

What symptom does the machine have and what makes you suspect that particular part?

Reply to
James Sweet