Identifying E-line small signal trannies marked A114 and C114

Not 2SA114 , 2SC114 as 1988, not Germanium. Probably FETs, they're associated with AN6291 Dolby processors

1 channel of a 4 track Yamaha MT2X 4 track knocked out by spilt beer and corroded component legs. Diode checks , in circuit,on the ones on good channels indicate not bipolar so probably n and p type FETs, not removed any yet. A114 also marked Y S C with spaces and C114 marked C S F

n cook

bipolar

bit more rooting probably "digital" trannies DTA114 and DTC114 with in-built R

Reply to
n cook

I was going to suggest 2SA and 2SC but the pat numbers are too low to be that, so I suspect you may be right.

Hah ! In fact I've used some DTA114s and they are in an 'E-line' style package. There's series R on the base so it won't measure like a normal transistor.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear