I need datasheet OZ8283LN AND SCHEMATIC SN4SL01 MB REV: 1.3

Hello team, how are you? I need this a lot.

who can make available to me I have not found.

Thank you in advance.

Reply to
ctaestudo

Schematic for OZ8283LN on this page:

JC

When scouring the web, I often find hard to find .pdfs and representative schematics on Russian sites. I put the page on Google Translate and go from there.

Reply to
ohger1s

This helps a little. thank you very much!

Reply to
ctaestudo

schematics on Russian sites. I put the page on Google Translate and go fro m there. I tried, but I found neither Russian nor Chinese. it is snake wing that dat asheet.

Reply to
ctaestudo

Where used?

RL

Reply to
legg

Translation in case you need it:

JC

SN was TI's prefix for TTL ICs Are you sure that you aren't looking for SN74SL01 instead of SN4SL01?

SN74 was the consumer grade series, while the SN54 series was military grade.

Reply to
Michael Terrell