I need circuit diagram of keyboard and mouse port, USB port, DDR port, IDE port,...

I need circuit diagram of keyboard and mouse port, USB port, DDR port, IDE port,... for intense study. Would you please point me there with URL?

TIA

Reply to
fixpc

All of those are readily available at:

fixpc wrote:

Reply to
Mike Berger

Not all off them, but a good place to start:

Kind regards,
Gerard Bok
Reply to
Gerard Bok

nothing there, no those that I need for study in the field of computer repair services.

the teacher's circuit diagrams are too simple.

google no good for searching.

Reply to
fixpc

It's highly unlikely you would have any need for the details in service work. Almost all repairs are done on the module level - this one's bad because it doesn't work and another we tried does - so charge the customer for a replacement.

If you were to use the pin assignments to even measure the DC voltage on say the ps/2 keyboard port, you would be going further than is standard 99.9% of the time.

Actually troubleshooting failed modules and fixing them by finding and replacing failed components is rarely commercially viable - it's something hobbyists do, not usually trade professionals. The exception of course would be quality engineers working for the manufacturer, but they are looking for patterns of failure, not trying to fix individual problems.

Reply to
cs_posting

Of course if you want to see them out of curiousity, that's legitimate.

But the diagrams of the ports aren't interesting, because they are just connectors and wire.

Of those you mention, it's very hard to do anything directly with the USB or DDR other than hook them up to the intended interface chips. for the keyboard and mouse (non usb) and IDE on the other hand, it is possible to make your own devices from general purpose parts, or use those peripherals in your own project rather than with a computer. Try your google search with the name of the port and "interfacing".

Reply to
cs_posting

Yeah, it's a lot easier to have a team of strangers do your homework for you.

You d> nothing there, no those that I need for study in the field of computer

Reply to
Mike Berger