I need a Panasonic WV-BM500 Monochrome Monitor service manual or schematic

I need a Panasonic WV-BM500 Monochrome Monitor service manual or schematic. I have three dead monitors, and don't feel up to reverse engineering them. None of the usual sources seems to have it. The hits I had turned out to be the user manual.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

A good place to try if you haven't yet:

JW