I need a Panasonic 36" tv Ct-36D30B---(Chassis BP342

I need a Panasonic 36" tv Ct-36D30B chassis---(Chassis BP342). The UPS monkeys broke mine on the way to tri-state module--now, I am screwed unless I can get a replacement chassis or frankenstein it back together (then fix a shutdown problem)--anybody that has one--preferebly working let me know and I'll buy it with the ups insurance money--please send reply to snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net---thanks!!!

Reply to
Jeff Bujna