I need a BUD Industries JW-3202 enclosure

Hi,

I need a few BUD Industries JW-3202 series enclosures. I could make do with a JW-3203, JW-3204 or JW-3205. If you have one or more to sell, please email:

8bill8 at umsa7 dot umd dot edu

By the way, what is with these web sites that offer available stock of parts and components (there are a couple of sites that offer these enclosures) but ignore requests for quotes? Are they just not interested unless you want to buy their whole inventory? Are they some sort of scam?

Thanks, Bill Sudbrink

Reply to
Bill Sudbrink

Bill,

Have you tried

I believe that Newark Electronics is a full line Bud distributor.

Regards, Tim

Reply to
Tim Schwartz