How to Make a TV remote controller using PIC16F877A (working and Tested)

Step by Step guides for design JVC TV Remote control Using PIC16F877A and MikroC compiler...

see this >>

s h d prasad

Wouldn't it of been simpler to implement LIRC? Then you would of had not only JVC, but hundreds of possible remotes.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson,  N3OWJ/4X1GM
My high blood pressure medicine reduces my midichlorian count. :-(

Is LIRC still alive? I may have strayed into an archived/old mirrored URL, the last time I looked ,but no datafile uploaded since 2008 or so ISTR , anyone know if alive still for new stuff?

Reply to
N_Cook

Excuse me for bringing up something completely off topic, but I want to help Geoff with something:

what you wrote above sounds correct if you read it aloud, but as written is incorrect English. Since the error occurs twice, it must not be a simple slip.

"Wouldn't it of been" should be written "Wouldn't it have been" and, similarly, "Then you would of had" should be written "Then you would have had".

I understand this group is not about English, I am simply trying to help Geoff with this.

Reply to
root