how much do you charge...

how much to you charge:

  1. examine the power supply then 110 v to 230 volt.
  2. take a old 15.8 g and install a brand new 80 g.
  3. format it two 40 g
  4. install xp
  5. add 5 tools software.
  6. install office.

  1. install new cpu fan

8.I use compressor air gun and clean the whole motherboard. then I blow dry it. and then disinfect once more.

bring it back to the owner, reconnect do the demonstration.

how much?????

Reply to
wefixpc

$3.50 and a kick in the crutch. If ya dont know how to cost your time get out of business !!

--
Regards ......... Rheilly Phoull
Reply to

Don't forget the optical (CD or DVD) drives. They should be replaced or at the least the lenses cleaned when the system has a major service, at least if it's been over six months since the last service. Doesn't do anybody any good if you do all that work, then have problems the next time you go to load programs or rip CD's etc. Computer boxes are dusty places, and the fans ensure that the dust WILL get into the optical drives.

Mark Z.

Mark Z.

Reply to
Mark D. Zacharias

One million dollars and a nude picture of Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Reply to
Mikey

wefixpc: OK..... I am guessing that you had this itemized list of things done to your computer by a repair shop. HOW MUCH did they CHARGE YOU? ? ?

-- Best Regards, Daniel Sofie Electronics Supply & Repair

sofie

wefixpc: I have read some of your other recent posts so I KNOW that you are NOT in the computer repair business. So the question I have for you is:

What were you charged for the repairs done to your computer?

electricitym . .

Reply to
electricitym

Cost of parts and software + about $65-70 in labor

- Mike

Reply to
Michael Kennedy

I would have bought a new computer,not worth fixing a new one has more features,speed etc.

Reply to
rb

Hello wefixpc,

I am curious about the disinfection part and having to blow dry it ??!! What?s going on their, I can understand dusting it out, but having to blow drying something means getting it wet this doesn?t sound very good. I just use an air compressor with a two stage filter/ water separator. I hope it?s not Lysol that?s being used. ;)

Reply to
Matt

just use an

I used level water vapour separator and the motherboard is moisted. so I need to blow dry.

Reply to
wefixpc

In general it is probably a bad idea to use any kind of liquid on motherboards.

- Mike

Reply to
Michael Kennedy