House-controlling gadget uses 'land line'

"There's the $35 Echo Connect, which turns an existing phone line into a mu ch smarter speakerphone. (Say, ?Alexa, call Stanley,?

Amazon?s New Echos Bring Alexa to the Bedroom and Beyond Wall Street Journal - Sept. 27, 2017 7:55 p.m. ET

m-and-beyond-1506556523

Reply to
mogulah

much smarter speakerphone. (Say, ?Alexa, call Stanley,?

Sure - something that can listen into our most intimate moments whether we like it or not. I want one in _EVERY_ room!

Peter Wieck Melrose Park, PA

Reply to
pfjw